I'm back at it again with another #BDiaries post and this time I get to tell you all about the gift I won at the Ultimate Sip & Slay event!
So, while I was at the event speaking to different women, I came across one specific woman and she told me she had her own beauty studio and specializes in brows and lashes. I immediately asked for her business card because Lord knows I hadn't got my brows done in forever. I typically just tweeze my own and fill them in every morning. I am obsessed with good looking brows and I had been curious about the whole tinting your eyebrows thing.
The host of the Sip & Slay event asked us to prepare for the next raffle and to my surprise they called out my name and told me I won a free brow service to the beauty studio that is owned by the woman I had just spoke with! Crazy right?
So I waited for my next off day and went straight to the beauty studio. Baiyina is the beauty expert and owner of the beauty studio. She welcomed me in and introduced me to her business partner who also does makeup artistry in the other half of the studio.
I walked into Baiyina's beauty room and the overall experience was so relaxing. She framed my brow shape, waxed my brows and applied cooling gel which felt amazing. She then began to tint my brows. She gave me a natural tint and it looked amazing. I usually use a darker color on my brows but since I had brown highlights in my hair she gave me a brown/auburn colored brow,
I would highly suggest you ladies visit her shop! She does an amazing job and she is extremely professional which I love. I'm very big on great customer service and she did such a great job I want to visit a second time and get my brows and lashes done! This is the perfect place for you to treat yourself. Every woman needs that luxury experience!
Planning on booking an appointment?
Here's a few things you need to know before going in:
1. You can request how much of a tint you want. I had a natural tint but next time I will request a darker tint.
2. The brow tint typically last about 1-2 weeks depending on the person.
3. If you are going to book your appointment the day of an event, get the natural brow. If you want a darker brow, book your appointment the day before your big event.
4. Treat the tint like a tattoo, don't touch, rub or heavy wash it. It will for sure rub off if you mess with it too much.
5. Baiyina is licensed and has tons of experience, you are in great hands!
6. The brow service is $25 dollars. This is a luxury experience and the ambiance is super relaxing. Treat yourself and pay for a professional to slayy them eyebrows girl!
Book your next appointment here. (Located only in Michigan)
195 W. Troy Suite #103
Ferndale, Michigan 48220
1 block south of 9 mile
(Inside the historic Ferndale Arts Building)
Follow Bendell Beauty!
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for my next post coming next week! :)